RED 2.99% 34.5¢ red 5 limited

Can't offer any words of comfort gentlemen. I own a retail...

1. 748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    Can't offer any words of comfort gentlemen. I own a retail business and still can trade at the moment. If you want a challenge get into retail. I was saying to the better half last night, 'if we can navigate our way through this cereal odyssey we can navigate through anything'. These are extraordinary times needing extraordinary skills.
    To truly appreciate RED 5 you need to go back to where it all began.in 2005 when they kicked off the feasibility study at Siana. They started with a lake with a lode of gold at the bottom. Would say to anyone with a gripe, go back to the beginning and read every Q report, every ASX release, every HC comment. I have.
    Draining a lake, removing thousands of tonnes of gooey muck from the bottom, torrential monsoons, earthquakes, typhoons, hostile locals, wall slips, tailing wall failure, frustratingly difficult government departments, tardy local contractors, hostile central government policy, relocation to Australia, probably missed a fair few, but these will give you some idea. And when you've been through this extraordinary journey, then have your gripe.
    Been accused of being too attached to Red. Can't help be attached, As Warren Buffet says, if you invest you hard earned money in a company you need to know it inside out. You have to invest in it as if you own it. I did however bail out once, when cyclone Gina reeked her havoc. Got back in when we came to Aussie.
    I know that I won't convince some of you, or can't, but we have an extraordinary management team with extraordinary skills that will navigate our way through this mess. For those who don't believe, or won't, bail out as soon as you can. For those who believe, hold on tight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
0.010(2.99%)
Mkt cap ! $2.346B
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 35.5¢ 33.5¢ $13.13M 37.89M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 1581988 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 605979 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.