GFS 0.00% 0.2¢ gasfields limited

Thanks @Bunnyrip For going and giving us some insight into this...

1. 1,711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 354

Thanks @Bunnyrip 

For going and giving us some insight into this shambles of a company. To be honest the way I see things is that no one is hardly interested anymore because we all realise that our investment has been rorted out of us from this group of thieves , and so they are now literally blackmailing us to pour more money into their own pockets by saying they have another investment portfolio , which we all know is a hoax so they can keep on exhorting for their  own personal finances!

I know Hot Copper glimpse's over some of these post's, and I hope you have a hard look at mine, because I know many of us know and feel the same that these guy's who run this  company you have promoted are nothing but mercenaries who fill us with complete Bullsheet , As it is your duty (Hotcopper) to promote companies that pay you promotional fee's , it is also your duty to your audience that companies like these DO NOT fill us with deception for their own personal wealth, yes like I said before this is a spec investment but shareholders invest in the prospect of a project not to a project that has never been thoroughly explored and intentionally mis lead by its directors for their own personal gain. We don't even know what asset's they have , one day we have them then next day we don't , it is all fraudulent and it's a crime. 

So if you Hot Copper have any responsibilities to your audience then you would report this company to the appropriate authorities , and stop these guy's living a wall street dream, with baby fingers on the expense on the audience you are responsible for because you promoted this company as a investment. 

Now lets see if you let my post run or not !! 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.