TZL 0.00% 2.5¢ tz limited

news release good but dc deal delayed , page-42

1. 3,373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    doggy,

no problem and what i meant to articulate is say they have no pay cut but have subscribed to a capital raising at a discount like all other companies. the existing pay is only justified if the announcemnts are significant and get us to nasdaq in the next few years - so if we have someone like anixter, dell, BAE and aerospace, are their existing salaries justified - hope so, maybe not over the last few years but how many execs have supported the shares like AS has done - honestly if it was not for AS / JF and AS dragging friends, families and associates in, the shares would be something like 20 cents.

doggy know you are a dedicated but frustrated share holder, lets give it a fortnight and see what eventuates - we know mm5mm is love blind for tzl - i see both the points.

i agree share holdings are relative - i was stupid to put most of my net worth into tzl, luckly i hedged with ESG.

i reckon exciting times because I know AS is not happy to make a few million, he wants the gravy train fully loaded to make maybe a 100 million, lets hope we are all alongside when it happens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.