BTR 0.00% 1.5¢ brightstar resources limited

IMO don't stress.Crickey a 20% overrun is nothing, but to be...

1. 914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    IMO don't stress.

Crickey a 20% overrun is nothing, but to be honest I would of though with Glencore budgeting this up they would of been a little closer to the mark (+/-5%).

For the long termers here, yes another blip in what has been a stellar run for BTR in the recent 12 months. (Just remember when Perkoa was mothballed and hung thru what was a lot worse).

IMO $40Mil is chicken feed for Glencore to pitch into a revised funding package and then therefore paid off equally via production sales. Just remember we are only a matter of weeks away prior to first shipments, not the years that we have been painfully waiting for. Also BTR was going to get a 'SPECIAL' dividend of $5Mil of first sales prior to funding repayments, as we do not need the cash now, I would think we could get at least a third of the repayment away by forfeiting this agreed dividend.

Honestly with the markets looking like they are reaching stability and with the increase in base metal prices, and also remember we are working Perkoa in an expanded case now with 1Mil tonnes thru put p/a, silver & lead credits. Money will be pouring onto the loan in no time from Perkoa's profits and this budget overrun will be nothing more than a memory.

So IMO if there was a time to buy into BTR at a lower price because you thought ~$1.45 was too expensive, well now you can invest into a bright future with BTR over the next few weeks at a lower level until the price reflects what the market really values BTR with what's currently on the table atm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $25.88K 1.683M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 10966960 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 4675591 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.