BNB babcock & brown limited

news report, page-3

1. 11,407 Posts.
    I will be. Hoping it doesn't fall too much for those wanting to exit..maybe it will rise...depends on tthe news.

The just finished back over 8000 so probably a good day to relist....hope this weekend they nut things out.

And if its all over a measley 60 million....I'm almost positive it will relist.

From what I have now read up, its unlikely BNB will go belly up in the short term and the new guy will be given a chance to turn things around.

If he can do it...and they have started by getting rid of 59% of un-necessary staff to cut costs, then BNB could be the mother of all turn arounds.

I've been looking for such a turn around for a long time. CNP....no chance imo...now at 4.2 cents from $10-12...writing on the wall the market is saying. AFG...well I think most of us saw that one coming...even in the ann's they were saying they would not meetdebt repayments in time.

I thought for a while CDR Commander might do it...but they got themselves cornered however were given a pretty good chance by the banks to get their act together.

BNB for me is one that I can see could make a comeback...not to its highest prices....maybe at best $6 in a year or 3....but it would take a hell of a lot of performance which BNB has not been displaying.

They still have a chance of pulling out of his and if they go ok..then from 25c last close...their could be some good short term money to be made.

Its all rests with the syndicate.

We have some other bigger picture externals that may help BNB. Obama will soon be sworn in. He has just picked his treasurer which the market obviously likes with a 490 point jump on the DOW. We may see some stability or bounces back in the market.

I am watching and ready anyway as I dont like kicking a gift horse in the mouth and would be very grateful to buy in at 20 or 25 and sell at $3 if it could happen....just gotta see how BNB conducts itself from here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.