ARL 0.00% 46.5¢ ardea resources limited

News/Research articles, page-283

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    The game goes on, indeed! China's action will no doubt lead to the West trying to catch up in terms of access to cobalt.

(Also, if I offended any Republicans on account of only naming the Democrats I should correct myself and add there were also ethical concerns from the Republican side on the ethical concerns when it came to contracting the rebuilding of a wartorn natiom. It's just sad that it went too far at times, I don't know how effective the Democrat laws were at stopping Halliburton and other White House friends after they made billions, I hopr they were, but I do know numerous honest American companies could not accept an Iraqi offer, even though the party initiating the deal was entirely the Iraqi side.)

But to stop rambling about the geopolitics of last decade... Hopefully Europe, India and America will start chasing cobalt, it could send the price skyrocketing... Potentially.
    We might need that if the equities macro collapses. Thankfully main Street and materials look very strong, and even if the Dow Jones crashes (and pre-revenue stocks would be hit harder) we would recover, and recover faster thanks to our metals super cycle tailwind and excellent project economics and progress.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $92.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 58286 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 922 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.