ARL 1.08% 46.0¢ ardea resources limited

News/Research articles, page-413

1. 4,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 923
    Probably just another deposit that has been slapped around by a combo of impatient holders who buy shares the same as they buy lottery tickets & more patient hands who have slowly accumulated because they know what happens- the clear demand signals need to be in place prior to banks etc saying ‘commodity X? Yeah mate here’s a box of money- just go &$@8ing buy it, we know you’ll be able to pay us back’. ( insert ‘banker wanker’ guy’s voice as the one saying that- never heard of him- check YouTube ‘cos ‘you’re boring me~!’ ).

See who has been making clear moves of late? The country that hosts/owns a large chunk of battery production & development- LG etc aren’t dummies & if anyone has dealt with Koreans must surely know that, as a group, ( don’t bother hassling me about stereotypifying anyone as we’re all mature enough to know that groups have traits... as I head down to the hotel lobby with my little bottle of vegemite to enjoy with the miso soup & rice porridge etc here in Japan ahem ahem ), they can be very canny & love a bargain but will move aggressively when they feel a bargain is presenting itself- my experience? Owning a couple restaurants for a moment with a Korean mate. The Japanese will have a large hand in all such moves but remember where the ninja come from- they don’t need others to see their moves at all- & modesty being a treasured trait here.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/39599734/un-warns-of-catastrophic-aid-crisis-in-dr-congo/
    Do I see the first signs of a potential ‘peace keeping’ mission which will include a degree of cordoning off cobalt zones which would then be ‘managed’ by Western players? Yeah nah no way mate- the West neeeever moves in on strategic assets whoever the poster was that almost yelled ‘We’ll never invade the Congo!’ even though I never mentioned the word invasion...
    Yes, yes I do see the first signs. ( most of my reading life has been spent history/military books & talking politics/learning my second language ).
    Don’t forget- being a strategic mineral now it falls into the realm of ‘well even if we don’t need it l, we’re gonna secure it so as to deny its use to the commies’, ( denial of resource game ).

https://au.news.yahoo.com/video/watch/39599917/company-tax-cut-deal/

Oops- did we just send a positive signal which will affect international investor sentiment?
    You bet your takoyakis we just did, ( ball shaped little snacks here ).

Sometimes it’s not bad to know jack, gomen, not to know much about the finer details of these companies etc as it’s the macro environment that ultimately determines where the world goes, not the minutiae- but when the detail is we here having a great board who takes the shareholder along on the journey together with them, a staggering amount & variety of minerals in a great location under a stable government? It’s a great recipe for success.

I’m starting to think I’ll keep 10% of my holding here no matter what & leave it for the 2020’s*
    Ok- time for that miso + vegemite brekky- out of the way, plebs!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $91.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 46.5¢ 45.5¢ $23.69K 52.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9327 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 4546 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.