ARL 2.33% 44.0¢ ardea resources limited

News/Research articles, page-445

1. 4,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 925
    News first then a reply to kind Mel-

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-...sions-Rise-For-The-First-Time-In-3-Years.html I don’t know if anyone noticed but the increase in global CO2 flatlined back in 2014-2015, thanks to well over half of all new energy generation being thanks to ‘renewables’ & the fact that plants love carbon dioxide, the more there is the more they grow & in turn clean the air- to learn about that check out the Cambrian period in which levels of CO2 were at least 20 times what they were now but fell over time thanks to the rise of the floral kingdom, pines etc first with their non flowering reproduction & other plants/trees later on taking the lead thanks to flowers appearing- we are still actually in the lowest CO2 periodmthe olanet has ever experienced- it’s the other chemicals etc & the heights at which we dump them which is most likely the key issue.
    CO2 for now is still our best best yard stick for true global manufacturing etc- I always ignore numbers put out by China in particular as I mean hey- ask their government, ( who is the ultimate arbiter of what numbers are released ), what their approval rating is with their people & it’d most likely be ‘99.9999999% mate- even the dudes squished in Tianemen Square only died because they ran out of breath praising our benevolence’.

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Heres-Whats-Next-For-Electric-Cars.html
    A bit of a broad one for EV’s- seems Pandora’s box once emptied of its ills, may have to make space for worst of all ills- hope, to fit the word Tesla next to it. ( I know I’m hard on them but they soaked up so much capital that could be getting used elsewhere & have thus far not done nearly as much as a wider dispersal of that capital may have achieved ). They’re still selling hope that things will improve- which after years of the same story I just shake my head at & sigh.

Now to Mel, ( with a bit of stuff others might find interesting ), - Please don’t post anything remotely personal- at least not for my sake & not trying to hassle or lecture, if anything I can see that I’m mostly talking to myself when I post here, just to see my thoughts written down & tested by my fear of presenting them to others- ( how long, how much etc etc is me really asking myself those questions, using others as my mirror I guess ).
    To me & perhaps to you all I can say is my timeframe is to move on ASAP as it has been.... emotionally/mentally rewarding at times but is no substitute for face to face or even telephone etc conversation or quiet reading, without a screen, even more so is no substitute for dirty hands & a sore back from a day working outside.

Probably giving a hint to my age a bit with all this lol- but all I can truly say is I’m not worried in the slightest, even if we saw a south seas type bubble in this & we went to $1,000 a pound, because for the next few years there is no substitute & if it truly go nuts then we’d all find ourselves very much the richer for it.

My gut tells me that we may see double this price for a short time at least , ( speculatory or ruthlessly opportunistic stockpiling if only for a couple years ), then a return to close to present levels, even if other batteries come along, due to the many, ( sometimes critical as shown by the military, the 50~% consumer that really underpins the whole thing ), uses for cobalt, nickel will also always be a mainstay of industry, for any of our lifetimes at least & yes I am talking to the youngest of us here as well.

Cheers for the to and fro- always good to find people who can look for a bit of good in one’s ups & downs. ( something I hope to one day be able to do myself... ).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
0.010(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $87.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.5¢ 44.0¢ $49.91K 109.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18106 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 2775 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.