Regarding online buying..... I tried to buy online on the DJs...

1. 89 Posts.
    Regarding online buying..... I tried to buy online on the DJs site. Ordered five items on a leisurely Sunday arvo. Site stated what I wanted was in stock and in my size so I placed the order. I assumed like other online sites I would sit back and wait for my parcel to arrive. Monday I got a phone call to confirm the order. Then got email to say one item could not be supplied and that three others were on back order. So parcel arrives with one item. Didn't hear for ages so rang to find out that the other items had sold out. All in all about as successful as visiting one of their stores. I'm asking myself as a shareholder what the heck am I doing holding stock in this company. One of the items that could not be provided was later purchased online from the neiman marcus store in USA. The Neiman Marcus website was fantastic and very efficient. Maybe I should buy shares in Neiman Marcus as they obviously know how to sell and they recognise that selling is their core business and offer the customer service to go with it.
    I'm starting to believe that David jones has an identity crisis. They have forgotten that they are in the business of selling. Maybe I'm meant to go into the stores and beg to be parted from my money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DJS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.