REX 0.00% 56.5¢ regional express holdings limited

Economics always wins, people don't care or know who owns what...

1. 981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 664
    Economics always wins, people don't care or know who owns what share of what company. A successful advertising campaign will have people coming to REX for marginal discounts. The average Australian doesent look at the share distribution, if they cared they would only fly Qantas and boycott every non Australian airline. Decent folk don't care and those that aren't decent can't afford airfare tickets anyway.

Do you really think Australia made comments to China without any influence from seeing what America is doing? or any influence to distrupt our relationship with China was made by the US? I think not, if I can think of this than the political elite can think of worse.

China did this same kind of economic sanction to Norway some years back for comments they made. It's really not a big deal, China isn't stupid. They won't put sanctions on or disrupt trade that benefits them. They need us as much if not more than we need them. Trade goes on.

I can see you don't hold REX and your sentiment is sell, no doubt you have a short position against REX and will post and do anything to see the price go down. I regret to inform you that the discussions we have here have zero impact on the overall outcome and you should spend more time researching than discouraging for your own good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.