REX 0.86% 57.5¢ regional express holdings limited

Nicely Said. From all accounts I hear that Lim Kai Hai and Lee...

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Nicely Said. From all accounts I hear that Lim Kai Hai and Lee Thian Soo are very frugal with the company's money and only look to seize opportunity's if it is the best interest of the and means the company wont over extend themselves. It looks to be that REX is not interested in facilitating overseas flights and only look to work within Australia.
    The ONLY advantage Rex has over others who have previously tried to compete is that they have airport slots already assigned and some very small infrastructure in place . The best thing that Minstrels said. These slots are so hard to get especially the SYD-MEL-BRIS and from what I hear they have 10 slots within this route. Once again these are extremely hard to get and airlines have to squirm and claw there way into to get a slot all REX need to do is hold onto these and the other airlines wont have a leg to stand on.

Also mention the fact that if Qantas and Virgin cant meet there slot time they will be leaning on REX to help them out and vice versa.
    I personally think that REX is in very good hands with there board of directors.

IMO. Do your own Research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.86%)
Mkt cap ! $65.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
56.0¢ 57.5¢ 56.0¢ $74.91K 133.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1369 57.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.0¢ 1800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
REX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.