REX 0.86% 57.5¢ regional express holdings limited

News: REX Rex Says Signed LoI For Lease Of Six Boeing 737-800 NG Aircraft, page-19

1. 1,277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    As far as selling off old unused items for a profit i think it has been a bloody great idea. Those bar carts were selling for about 2 grand each ( crazy price ) and they sold them all , same with other items that pretty much all sold out .... i can tell you that usually they go into a huge dumpster which QF pay to get taken away by a third party ... so hopefully in the future they will continue to sell them off rather than scrapping them . Virgin may be a shell of what it was but i wouldn't really know as i have never taken too much notice of their operation .... what it will be in the future none of us knows as the shape of it hasn't been decided yet. Agree Rex has been successful in the past and that is what they should have stuck with .... they had a good thing going and were left alone but if you believe Qantas Jetstar and Virgin won't go after them now you are sadly mistaken ( wouldn't actually surprise me to see VA and QF band together on disrupting Rex ) . Look , i may be completely wrong , only time will tell but from an investment standpoint i wouldn't be putting my money into something where many have tried and failed ( often with a much bigger budget than Rex ) .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.86%)
Mkt cap ! $65.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
56.0¢ 57.5¢ 56.0¢ $74.91K 133.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1369 57.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.0¢ 1800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
REX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.