RHK 2.30% 85.0¢ red hawk mining limited

News: RHK Red Hawk Mining Announces Haulage Partnership With MGM Bulk, page-4

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 232
    Well there's another form of transport and that's the rhk party bus.And I spoke to the bus driver and he said that 80 to 100 k for 6 months salary for a project manager is a bit of a joke people doing stop go traffic control gets more money . And we already have people on the bus that can do the job in there spare time. Cheryl Edwards could do the job specifically when coming out of a meeting in 2017 we have a clear path to mining but alas her sign is stuck on STOP. Andrew Whitehead came on board as a TROUBLE SHOOTER but 4 years on his sign is sideways so neither stop or go .Maybe one day he'll work it out. Stephen Michael he came on as General Manager or Managing Director or was that A W Job I've lost track he was employed as a deal with BBIG but that deal fell through but we are still stuck with him . Never mind. Harris was to be another highlight as vanadium and canegrass was the next big winner. Hang on we sold canegrass but we still have him Next Our devoted secretaries that have both resigned. Director's Warburton Wolley and Currie and others will get this project up and running but alas again they're all QUIT. 10 YEARS later 170 million dollars the closest we've come to getting ore out of the ground is a shareholder visiting the sites while on holidays Maybe he should have taken a 6×4 trailer and a shovel to load up the train choo choo the Maybe leaving the station or maybe not.So we have a cartage contract not nothing in writing but it is a positive announcement just nothing in concrete. As someone always tells us how wonderful and open our BOD have become.Except whe there not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
85.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.30%)
Mkt cap ! $173.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
87.0¢ 87.0¢ 85.0¢ $6.051K 7.052K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3327 81.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 1589 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.51am 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.