RHY 6.06% 6.2¢ rhythm biosciences limited

News: RHY Rhythm Biosciences Files With TGA To List Colostat On Register Of Therapeutic Goods, page-31

1. 4,324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2615
    Well, for me it's a matter of maintaining my excitement at this point. Feels like the departure lounge for a delayed flight (ah, those were the days).

Anyway, 2 to 5 months for news from the TGA. Hopefully before then some news about deals being done. There are some unlisted oppies that become due at the end of August with an exercise price of $1.20. Obviously the option holders can buy shares now for substantially less than that so there is no loss for them if the options close out of the money but maybe the company could make use of the cash inflow - I don't know the answer to that.

Another aside is that Rhythm's chairman, Otto Buttula, is doing the same maneuvre with his other interest, Oncosil, as he did with Rhythm in 2019. Back then when things were grimmest for Rhythm - just not seeming to make any progress and support was draining away - Otto invested $1.5m into Rhythm at what turned out to be an all time low of 6 cents. Oncosil actually has had its CE Mark for what must be 18 months now but its product does not seem to be getting any traction so Otto has gone big and long with a cash injection. Rhythm and Oncosil are quite different entities with quite different products and markets. But if lightening strikes twice for him with Oncosil, and Rhythm does what I think it will do in the next 12 months or so then our mate Otto will have done not too bad.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.004(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $15.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.5¢ 6.0¢ $27.02K 433.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 132970 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 32871 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.