RHY 6.06% 6.2¢ rhythm biosciences limited

News: RHY Rhythm Biosciences Files With TGA To List Colostat On Register Of Therapeutic Goods, page-45

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    This is a seriously easy argument to any government or buyer. It is a blood and not a poo test, hence it is a preferred test to the masses. The test is cheaper than the poo test. It is more sensitive and more specific (google these terms and it'll describe in detail the benefits in terms of statistics). While it is a better and more definitive test that is patient preferred and cheaper, these are not the only advantages. Think about the current test sent out every 2 years... the plastic, vials, the paperwork, the return postage... as opposed to changing the test to a blood test... a blood test means you send out a letter with attached blood test request, you take the request to any lab, get blood taken and it is done. If you (rather stupidly IMO) decide not to do the test, you bin 2 pieces of paper and an envelope... minimal cost c.f. the poo test.

So, from here, is there any concern about the current stupidly lower share price? Yes, there is, for those holders that sadly need to raise cash in these times.

There is however a large opportunity here for people to hold or buy at these prices... with only around 200M shares on offer and ridiculously large markets worldwide for the now de-risked Colostat test... how can this test only be worth $1.05/share... (not taking into account any additional value from other cancer tests in current R&D)...

Bring on the end of the year when Glenn and Otto have reported they expect an income stream for RHY.

GLTAH, I hope we can all enjoy the ride. Perhaps we can all sing "I've got Rhythm..." with joy at the AGM??

Gav

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.004(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $15.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.5¢ 6.0¢ $27.02K 433.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 132970 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 32871 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.