RMS 1.62% $1.82 ramelius resources limited

News: RMS Ramelius Resources Makes A Significantly Improved Off- Market Takeover Offer To Acquire..., page-6

1. 3,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 799
    As at the last AOP significant holder announcement (from RMS on 1st of Nov) RMS now holds the same amount of AOP shares as GOR (19.9%).

It also appears the AOP directors have now (as at yesterday) all sold their AOP holdings over to RMS (at the 1st of Nov offer price - so I guess they'll receive all cash then for their shares?).... so should we be expecting an updated holding statement from RMS for AOP now? (eg; 19.9% plus the directors shares) or do you think that would have already been factored into that holding statement released on the 1st of Nov?

Also I note that AOP has been pretty steady trading around 65c (which is above the latest RMS 62c offer).... would that be from RMS still buying AOP on mkt to try and get as many shares as possible to ensure a successful T/O? Or just from speculators buying up in hope of another counter offer to come through from GOR?

All up trying to follow this situation (using ASX announcements) is quite confusing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.82
Change
-0.030(1.62%)
Mkt cap ! $2.083B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.83 $1.83 $1.79 $4.279M 2.357M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15550 $1.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.82 25125 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.