RMS 0.49% $2.05 ramelius resources limited

News: RMS Ramelius Resources Says Final Ore Haulage Approvals Received 11 May For Penny Gold Mine, page-6

1. 3,147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 800
    The long-term strategic plan to my knowledge is for the company to have 3 operational hubs running simultaneously.

So if management want Edna May to be part of that picture (which makes sense to me as it's an existing, proven operational processing centre) then they need to find a solution to extend it's plant life beyond 2025 (eg; with more ore). I think the most likely answer to that would be acquire an advanced prospect that is in the same region of WA. And depending on how 'advanced' the prospect is.... they'd probably want to execute this acquisition by the end of this year or early next year to plan ahead and avoid any Edna May downtime.... and to avoid paying a heavy premium for such an acquisition (on the back of a rising gold price) I think executing action this sooner rather than later makes sense to me..... with the Breaker TO pretty much done, hopefully we see a long term Edna May plan executed soon after..... I think completing that final piece of the puzzle would be the game changer for a serious RMS re-rate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.05
Change
0.010(0.49%)
Mkt cap ! $2.347B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.08 $2.11 $2.04 $6.948M 3.355M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12337 $2.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.06 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.