RNE 16.7% 0.5¢ renu energy limited

Hi Blister I agree the market looks to be waiting for further...

1. 1,045 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Hi Blister

I agree the market looks to be waiting for further confirmation or continuity of the PV projects or further acquisitions, next quarterly will be a good indicator to see what the up and running projects are contributing on a quarterly basis.

I think any confirmation of further SCA property roll outs after these initial four installations will be a major catalyst as SCA has at least 70 plus shopping centres in their portfolio. The SCA installations would likely include servicing or offering supply to the majors in these centres Coles, Woolworths.

I know there is a Coles in the griffin plaza shopping centre where our first install was completed, they are the major anchor tenant and would be drawing on the majority of the output from our system, provided they sign up for supply.

Hack on JJJ radio yesterday had a good segment on renewable energy and discussed some of the benefits and draw backs of renewable energy in general, the energy minister was also on the program. The most interesting information was on the states renewable energy targets and the investments in these states to achieve the goal (Qld was around 50% in four years from memory) . For example they highlighted the major PV installations going into Qld over the next few years, discussing at least 7 large scale projects.

I just think its a matter of time as management have delivered to date and the sector continues to grow with investment and interest. Welcome hartebeest, should be interesting to see what unfolds from the AGM anyone attending today?

GB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $3.630M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $7.91K 1.582M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 17347433 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 4849364 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.