RSG 1.01% 50.0¢ resolute mining limited

This is madness. As bad is the news, it in no way warranties a...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    This is madness.
    As bad is the news, it in no way warranties a 20-25 % off the market cap, which already was heavily discounted. I am amazed by the action of the RSG retail shareholders. The people who are selling now should never ever consider buying RSG shares again.....at any price. Best to stay away if they can't handle the pressure of looking at paper loss.
    This news has fallen right into the hands of shorters. The 80-90 million short sold shares will be covered. What a fantastic oppurtunity for the shorts to cover. It's what they been dreaming for all the time.

So the mining licence is cancelled now. It will be very naive to guess there is no foul play here. Someone wants money. Once the people in power get what they want, this sale will go ahead one way or another.
    I also suspect something larger in play here. Bigger forces.  At this depressed share price, a takeover will be forthcoming if the share price remain depressed.

To me all it means is the amount form the sale is delayed. Yes, there will be legal mumba jumba.....it will be settled. In the unfortunate circumstance of RSG getting nothing out of it.....the company is still there with two operating assets. I am not sure how much value was given to Bibiani before the sale was announced. Since the sale the share price was dropped from 83-62c. The same retail people were saying RSG gifted Bibiani to the Chinese. It was a steal bla bla bal. Now the sale for some reason not going through a 20-25% hit to the market cap. This is madness of the retail mob or they are simply falling into the trap.

I picked up a tiny parcel at .465

RSG buy.PNG
    Wish I could have bought all my shares at these prices.
    The shorters must be saying a big Thank you to the people who sold and are selling.

I can't advice but I myself am buying...will look to buy more as per available funds.
    This is indeed a very difficult game....not suitable for many.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.005(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $1.064B
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 51.0¢ 49.0¢ $4.131M 8.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 210192 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 157308 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.