RSG 2.04% 72.0¢ resolute mining limited

Now it is only - 4.5% on the London Stock Exchange. It is not...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Now it is only - 4.5% on the London Stock Exchange.
    It is not the end of the world, it is only a repair job on the roaster. Which will lower the production for the Dec quarterly.
    Also we will be a bit under the FY2019 production forcast, how ever we will still be producing alot of gold bars.

The main thing is that RSG will fix the problem and in the March 2020 quarter we should have the sulphide plant humming along, with any other teething problems most likely sorted by then. The end of March 2020 is six months away and I for one am holding RSG way past then.

I am holding on to RSG at least until Syama is producing 300,000 oz, Ravenswood 200,000 oz and Mako is already producing 140,000 oz.
    Also Bibiani is another project in the pipeline that is worth waiting for and is likely to produce another 100,000 oz. In total RSG is aiming for producing 740,000 oz, that is alot of nice and shiny gold bars.
    Also the power station that is going to be built at Syama will reduce the ASIC creating more profits for the company. On top of all that the price of gold is heading upwards.

The purchase of Toro allows us leeway for any hick-ups we may run into, when starting new mines and ramping up existing mines. I believe this purchase to be a major plus for the company and a major plus for the CEO JW.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.