RSH 13.3% 3.4¢ respiri limited

Diamo I have been doing some background work on this new...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Diamo
    I have been doing some background work on this new development with regard to the appointment of these new directors. My contacts firmly confirm that these guys are true med device professionals who thoroughly understand the opportunity and know how to execute and I can’t be more excited about the direction these guys will take this stock. I’m prepared to Give them a little time to make the necessary adjustments with their expertise and we will see them deliver the first objective asthma monitoring tool that patients and their careers have been screaming out for - the need and demand is ripe and unmet. It’s been a journey led by those that really didn’t have the skills led and that really didn’t get it and these guys will make that right...
    It’s an exciting time to be involved in this and I won’t be surprised to see some good old fashioned set and forget long-term accumulation over the next few weeks and months, while the ducks line up... do your own research but this has just begun a next level shift way above what previous management has been capable of. Resmed
    Made a company out of sleep apnea monitoring ($12bn) and Dexcom made the best diabetics glucose monitoring device - mkt cap huge...
    Smiles all round amount my mates who also hold this and those who aren’t in should spend the time and in my opinion have a close look as this recent development by two ex cochlear guys getting in now... it has the makings of something big!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.004(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $36.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.4¢ 3.0¢ $36.75K 1.184M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 224180 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 79999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
0.004 ( 13.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.2¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ 71127
Last updated 14.52pm 03/05/2024 ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.