RVS 0.00% 11.5¢ revasum inc.

News: RVS Revasum Inc Reaffirmed Fy22 Revenue Guidance Of Us$25 Million To Us$35 Million, page-3

1. 2,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2935
    I'm a great believer in this company, but after having close to 80K shares I'm back to none, sold my position around .95c.
    It remains in my top 5 "prospects". Great products, right industry, margins improving, capacity increasing through strategic alliances, margins increasing, order book bulging, board settled and excellent top management.
    My only problem has been liquidity .. and in tough times like these I just couldn't afford to have the funds locked away.
    But my biggest issue of all is that Perennial Value Management is the second largest holder and still hold over 10M shares I believe ( haven't seen a top 20 for a while ). IMO they will use any news to sell down their position, great for liquidity, but will put a constant block on the SP. So until this dynamic changes, I await re-entry. I suspect others may look at this the same way. Unfortunate, because the current MC doesn't reflect the position of the company.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.