S32 0.00% $3.62 south32 limited

Hi Rebel1,I checked out the Ausquest and its HC page recently....

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 601
    Hi Rebel1,

I checked out the Ausquest and its HC page recently. It's a $9.9m market cap company. Same directors for ~20 years. Share price has been range bound, illiquid and between 1.0¢ and 2.5¢ for the past few years. A few projects on the go. All good. No judgement or criticism.

And yeah, that one share trade for 1 cent you highlighted was ridiculous. The ASX should do something about this.

The market doesn't seem very excited about Ausquest. As a S32 fan I'm genuinely interested and curious about the the chances of something positive coming from this partnership. I've seen it mentioned in the S32 annual report and it seems overshadowed by our partnerships in Alaska, Argentina and our project in Arizona.

You mentioned, "it's a good deal...considering what has been done so far..." in the partnership and seem very bullish on Ausquest. I'm wondering why; and South32's chances of profiting from the relationship. Also, if you wouldn't mind giving us your thoughts about what exactly has been done, and an opinion about the prospects/timeline of something big emerging?

Is a big base metals deposit emerging at Balledonia which South32 investors should be excited about? Is Ausquest just doing a lot of drilling and hoping to maybe find something, or are we on the cusp of a major project emerging?

I'm always keen to learn more about what S32 is up to. As a S32 shareholder I hope you're correct

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add S32 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.62
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.39B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.64 $3.67 $3.61 $47.73M 13.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 403303 $3.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.63 272610 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
S32 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.