S32 2.05% $2.98 south32 limited

Mate, I'm not sure what rock you crawled out from but you arrive...

1. 317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Mate, I'm not sure what rock you crawled out from but you arrive with a whole lot of negativity. Unsubstantiated and churlish remarks, lead me to believe you clearly have done no research on this Company, (or you were just born negative), or more likely you're losing money shorting the stock?

Read Ashentegra's post again and then add a whole host of other 'positives' that, frankly, I couldn't be bothered listing for you and then put your keyboard away until you have something intelligent to contribute!

I've been invested in S32 for a long time now and also, frequently trade, for extra profits. In short - its a gem!- imo, probably the best blue chipper on the ASX/LSE. It's SP is going one way (with ups and downs , of course) as Ash predicts heading for prices that you'll later look at and think under $4 was a bargain!

Go and read up some more on S32 re- the Mgmt, the Board, the PE , new acquisitions and strategies -look at the PNL, the balance sheets etc - you might then realise why your 'dumb' comments on what to be positive with, irritates the informed!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add S32 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.98
Change
0.060(2.05%)
Mkt cap ! $13.49B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.96 $3.00 $2.94 $64.85M 21.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 $2.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.98 772688 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
S32 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.