SAI 0.00% $4.74 sai global limited

Personally I think another bid is a very low possibility. Let's...

1. 2,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    Personally I think another bid is a very low possibility. Let's face it, the board are committed publicly to this offer, anyone else who wants to put a finger in will need to offer a premium and preferably be able to swing the board and at least some major shareholders.

Make no bones about it, we are all for sale and a $5.20 bid would be great, but the bidder would need to engage in a long and complex process at a premium price and off the back foot. They'd really need to "want".

The current on market price is a 2.5% discount to the offer price in 2 or 3 months. In my experience as time goes on the discount will get bigger since there's declining imperative for Barings to acquire more shares on market when they will mop the rest up in due course.

About 10% already traded in the last 2 days. Unfortunately I don't know if this a low take up or not.

New bidder would need to show very soon. 35% of your fellow geese (oops shareholders) are listed below and the top 20% own 87%

upload_2016-9-28_6-4-17.png
    PS hottie, yes all cash. No place for you in the new organisation but your past services are sincerely appreciated!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.