SAI 0.00% $4.74 sai global limited

re: News: SAI drops CEO & reveals $1.1B takeo... dogma, it...

1. 16,549 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8080
    re: News: SAI drops CEO & reveals $1.1B takeo... dogma,

it amazes me too, just how much preoccupation posters on this forum have trying to "jag" the next big one, and in the process burn up capital in punting the biggest rubbish around (mining stocks, drilling companies and other mining service companies with no barriers to entry, no differentiated product or service offering, nor or any pricing power , highly conceptual biotechs. )

and yet high-quality, durable, businesses with significant intellectual property or differentiated, hard-to-replicate businesses that create significant wealth for their owners attract negligible debate.

As for SAI, the company had a series of poor managers over the years and some dumb strategic moves were made. And yet the company still managed to grow its earnings and cash flows (which I think says a lot about the underlying quality of the business, that it not only survived, but did quite well financially under the circumstances.)

Reading the tone of today's announcement and especially the sacking of the CEO suggests that it's gone forever, sadly. I say "sadly" because I think it was globally scalable and could have continues to grow for many years to come.

I am quite ambivalent about today's developments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.