SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

I know so much that I know you are lying Hunterr. Meir has never...

1. 2,023 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 713
    I know so much that I know you are lying Hunterr. Meir has never said this to the ASX. In fact look what I found:

https://research.danskebank.com/link/GomSpace031018/$file/GomSpace_031018.pdf

For this kind of large industrial contract, it iscustomary with periodical milestone payments for work to come. As we understand the initialwork is prepaid and GomSpace leaves the guidance range for sales in H2 18 unchanged, weassume sales risk related to SAS is higher from 2019. Also, we suspect GomSpace will needadditional payments soon in order to start engineering work for satellites originally planned tobe produced in 2020. In light of SAS’s financials as of Q2 18, the company has short-termfunding to pay suppliers, but we argue that SAS needs additional capital very soon to fulfilcommitments for 2019 shipments. Given the sharp drop in GomSpace’s share price, a potentialsuccessful capital raising by SAS would be positive for the shares.

Clear as day, periodical milestone payments. Nothing about payment upon completion. Again you have been caught pants down Hunterr.

Last edited by Senseightynine: 10/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.