SCG 1.27% $3.19 scentre group

News: SCG Scentre Group Says Board Agreed To 20% Cut In Base Board Fees, page-10

1. 2,935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Yes I agree. However, keep an eye on infection rates as they start easing lock-down measures, any resurgence of the virus will hurt a retail property portfolio like SCG, elongating the time the spent in lockdown with reduced earnings.
    The government is keen to move out of this which is good for SCG - but only if they don't jump the gun, which will be counterproductive and take us back to square one. Whilst the medium term is still fine for SCG, there will be little point holding this into a second wave of infections for retail investors like us who can liquidate easily. I think the market isn't counting on a second wave occurring in Australia now, I doubt its priced in beyond a small probability.
    There has been a slight increase in infections the last two days, potentially a sign that people are relaxing a little too soon, but could just be random variation. Not enough to establish a trend at this stage.

Last edited by Blommer: 26/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SCG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.19
Change
0.040(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $16.57B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.17 $3.19 $3.15 $53.28M 16.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17575 $3.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.19 374193 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SCG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.