SCG 2.68% $3.09 scentre group

I have to agree with you on the $1.35 bottom price. All the news...

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    I have to agree with you on the $1.35 bottom price. All the news at that time was "how bad is this virus" etc.. that rhetoric alone would have generated alot of chaos selling and maybe a lower than actual bottom.

Just adding to your mention of the GFC, it's a different situation IMO. GFC was alot of big players realizing they actually had NOTHING (housing loans and bonds on bonds etc...), this COVID stuff is a virus that we (globally) have been able to implement measures to slow the spread of the virus and adjust the infection trajectory, big players still have money, but its not like GFC where they learned there 'assets' were worth nothing....On a $$$ perspective, I feel like thats abit different, if you know what I mean?

On another note, just talking to friends and family, the first thing they are all saying..."When this virus is over, I want to (insert SCG mall here), to watch a movie or just go shopping".

I think there will be some 'rush' to get back to a feeling or normality, its the main place where kids still hang out!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SCG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.09
Change
-0.085(2.68%)
Mkt cap ! $15.97B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.09 $3.10 $3.07 $12.03M 3.901M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
80 267086 $3.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.09 308619 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.54pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SCG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.