SCG 0.32% $3.10 scentre group

I firmly believe $1.35 was the bottom and If anything we are...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I firmly believe $1.35 was the bottom and If anything we are slowly making the journey up again so if anything I think you’ll see $2.50 soon. I think the market over reacted in my view as it usually does but one thing to keep in mind even with a big hit to nta, the shares are still good value longer term. Some analysts have a value ranging between $2.80 and $3.50 in the shorter term so I don’t think you’ll see $1.50 anytime soon. Sure you’ll see some days in the red here and there but even with an earnings decline and a slight increase in gearing this year, I think reits are in a much better position than the gfc days. The shares are still good value longer term. I personally think the sp has already factored in the bad news as the market is a forward indicator, so even when the numbers are released it shouldn’t be much of a surprise as the market has already priced that in. Isolation won’t go on forever and eventually shoppers will slowly be back again. The government can’t afford to continue this longer term so common sense will prevail very soon. For the medium to long term investor these are still great buying levels. I personally wouldn’t be waiting for things to get better because when it does, it might be to late to get in at these levels because the market would have already moved and then you see the shorts getting burned. I’ve seen this on way to many stocks in the past i.e. the time u think you are ready the thing has already moved considerably. Fortunes are made on the lower end of the cycle so still heaps of room for this to run. I reckon scg and vcx are still great buys for the medium to longer term. Both of these companies have quality assets and in times like this, present fantastic opportunities to buy or top up. Good luck all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SCG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.10
Change
-0.010(0.32%)
Mkt cap ! $16.10B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.12 $3.14 $3.10 $30.84M 9.918M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 185442 $3.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.11 13147 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SCG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.