SDG 0.00% 7.3¢ sunland group limited

On market buy back at this juncture is not the same as handing...

1. 356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    On market buy back at this juncture is not the same as handing cash back to the shareholders in the form of dividend besides with cash rates of nearing zero no half decent developer that I am aware would be willing to part with their assets on the cheap - if anything they would be on the hunt to expand their land backing.

I for one don't believe we will see people falling off left right and center starting a mass existing from real estate market - to the contrary

1. The top earners will be unaffected
    2. the middle /double income families who have been reduced to single income or no income for 6-12 month will have less equity in their homes and less money to spend on discretionary spending
    3. 1st home buyers will return to market as the mortgages become relatively cheaper than paying rent

I am prepared to go on record forecasting modest declined in rate of sales specially in Sydney /Melbourne markets and generally little to no impact in the West and up to 10% in SA and Tasmania - don't know the NT or ACT or QLD markets so cant make an informed projection but for my liking QLD cant be much worst than WA.

As far as I am concerned on Market Buy Back is the way to go RIGHT NOW for SDG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.