SDX 0.00% 7.0¢ sienna cancer diagnostics limited

SDX will have a discount until the professional review and...

1. 887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    SDX will have a discount until the professional review and government approvals come through, so still some ways to go and SDX could go back to sleep if it falls over. I am trying to buy BD1, and expected it to drop back but think the Board was smart enough to find the sweet spot and value BD1 conservatively and struck SDX when it was at an all time low so premium still looks really good and offer holds up while BD1 also holds up / goes ahead. Only us long term holders know how painful SDX slide has been!!! We were at + 4 cents just prior to 3.5 cent capital raise which unfortunately now I didn’t take up. With BD1 price at 2.6 cents values SDX at about 6.75 cents so over a cent in it .and I think it will go through , I think BD1 price will stay up near at least 2.5cents .I think BD1 good buying anything at /under the 2.3 cent offer price .SDX good buying at /below 5.6 cents relative to the risk I think . I have changed my view and doing a lot of “I thinking” from hold to buy but will have to be nimble !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.