SDX 0.00% 7.0¢ sienna cancer diagnostics limited

News: SDX Bard1 Life Sciences And Sienna Cancer Diagnostics Announce Merger, page-38

1. 14,895 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1374
    Well I have had a lot of static interference over the years having gotten in on the float only to be raped by the original seed investors.
    It has been painful sitting to be honest and no amount of haemmorhoid cream has calmed the discomfort. The only positive is that eating kilos of spinach and greens for dinner allows me to creep up on my partner without making a sound.

Well, what have we got now? Seven damn cents is what but we have a much better managed company. The old Sienna couldn't sell an underage kid to a paedophile. Yes, i know its unpleasant but you get it. I have been doing a hell of a lot of research into the Maxwells lately including the overseas connections and it isn't pretty. Billy Bob Clinton does not fare too well either and I hope if, hmm if there is impropriety, then he gets his comeuponce. Randy Andy is sitting in a Gulag somewhere chilling out after his disastrous interview. But back to us. The tech is so impressive and now the european story is evolving, it will be just a wait and see game with more runs on the board to follow. Cracking a ton takes time unless you are Gayle from the Windies so we wait.

Good bye Sienna, time for you to shake a spear and become a Bard for life.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.