SFG 0.00% 0.3¢ seafarms group limited

thanks longreach,I didn't expect the CR and in a way wasn't...

1. 164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    thanks longreach,

I didn't expect the CR and in a way wasn't happy as well, our sp should be heading upwards not backwards, considering the shovel ready project we have. So when I call first thing I asked was According to the ANN made on 28/02/2019, on page 33 I quote it says " Advanced negotiations concerning another Project Sea Dragon offtake agreement(s) expected to be finalised shortly" how come we needed CR now, and the ANN was made on 28/02. that's when he said these things take time, apparently, Nissui deal took 3 years. That's when he said maybe it will happen within 1or 2 months because of the closeness of the deal but not 100 per cent sure. There is no doubt the project needs money, and the more they have the quicker it can starts. I really wanted to ask about the statement they made on the same page about funding and the talk they are having with commercial banks and the outcome of talks what's happening somehow I missed it.
    As Bonnie73 said it was on the ANN and I did ask about that as well, I think SH needs to vote for that, so I think it will happen on the next voting.
    about SP going up I really think it should maybe that's why out Chairman wants to convert his debt into equity, of course, this is just the speculation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $642 256.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 26544290 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16347915 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.04pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.