AOK 0.00% 0.4¢ australian oil company limited.

So here we are on the other side of a long Easter and a long...

1. 3 Posts.
    So here we are on the other side of a long Easter and a long trading holt.
    The journey has been very enlightening to say the least.
    So disappointing that the lower gas zones were not the Magic lantern at the bottom of the cave. But didn't we all know this was a risk.

The panic selling is very interesting. Traders (or is it Bots) taking massive losses in a panic sell off as if the company was going belly up? The company is still good. It may not have hit pay dirt (which was really the icing on the cake wasn't it), we still have the cake and there are still possibilities. I wonder where the share price will go now?. And how this could have looked if everyone kept a steady head and didn't cave to their animal emotions. We could all still be sitting here with a few more dollars in our portfolio.

Oh well another share of mine that will just have to sit on the shelf, thankfully this is just a game for me (playing only with dollars I can manage to do without) but wondering how the big gamblers are feeling right now. This has been an interesting journey and I will be curious to see where the price goes from here, as those shares that were sold got snapped up very quickly. I am thinking there are a lot of traders who will do well out of SCG after this little downturn.

Oh well back to a real job for me. But it was nice thinking of what I could have done with a little windfall.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.306M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.138K 325K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 17129288 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 4706204 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AOK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.