SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

" The trend is your friend and since December 2017 the price has...

1. 720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    " The trend is your friend and since December 2017 the price has flatlined in the $2 to $3 range and that's with our own management team on multiple occasions disgracefully pointing to the KPMG valuation in an attempt to discourage buying interest. "

Yes I've noticed that it has not moved on the whole for all of this year.

Not sure of AC motivation, maybe they didn't want to be accused of ramping up lacklustre shares so they ramped it down to ensure it stayed lacklustre.

I think anyone who bought under $2 may do very well but I have lost my nerve and funds and appetite for further SGH surprises.

GLTAH.

P.S. i know now how you could manipulate the innocent and trusting punters about a share that you can see is about to fail.

Not talking about what's happening now - talking about late 2015 / early 2016.

Start several HC accounts, some of which rant that the stock is doomed and express themselves in a most obnoxious and insulting manner, while maintaining other accounts that speak graciously and knowledgably giving good reasons for why the company is in great shape to improve and touting their own extensive financial and/or legal experience.

Most people who are unfamiliar with ways of analysing shares would rankle at the unpleasant shorters and doom spouters and want to do the opposite of their "advice" and at the same time believe the polite and reasonable pundits. Who knows how many would have been caught in the pincer action?

In reality they were no doubt all different people but the net affect was as if there was a manipulative scam going on. Advertising doesn't have to work on everyone, just on a gullible percentage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.