SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Poor darling, Wyman! Confused by his brain. It's a classic case...

1. 278 Posts.
    Poor darling, Wyman!
    Confused by his brain. It's a classic case of little knowledge is a dangerous thing -because it makes you think you have a lot of knowledge.

Our asylum seekers, Wyman, have NOT been assessed as anything. They have just been locked up in atrocious tent prisons and under brutally inhumane conditions, situated on an island that hates those tent prisons and is even more xenophobic and inhumane than some of our lot here, simply for seeking refuge. They have done nothing to deserve such treatment and they certainly have every right to at least been heard before they are vilified.

The greater human right that they also do have, though Wyman, and it's one that the likes of "illegal" shouters want to forget and treat with contempt is that these refugees are fleeing conditions that we, as dags on the bums of the yanks, have imposed upon them! We bomb their whole lives into oblivion, we spread their air with white phosphorus, agent orange, depleted uranium and pollute every square inch of their land in all sorts of ways, we spread diseases among them, we steal every ounce of their resources, every bit of useful land and then we say, "stay there, don't move 'cause we wanna rob you some more!"

And then the "illegal" shouters come along and shout, "they're economic migrants!"
    Beats me, how they know that when no one has done anything to make that assessment. It really is amazing how bigotry can defy even the simplest of logic.
    I am a migrant and so is hubby, so are both our parents. They served this country very well. The likes of the "illegal" shouters would be hard pushed to invent a hair pin, let alone to contribute what just my tiny lot have contributed to this country.

It is annoying. Not simply the bigotry and blatant racism but the disdain with which they treat intelligence and morality! Very annoying!
    Last edited by clobber1: 15/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.