SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

News: SGH Watchstone Group says received correspondence from firm of solicitors for SGH, page-91

1. 2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Hmmmm ....

There's no doubt, if SGH want to make inroads into the UK it's going to have to make some kudos with the business community.

Right now it must look like an Aussie country-cuzzin-circus to the pom business establishment - so it has to take on, and win, it's revenge.

And, while we're about it, the various bodies that charged it for DD must be feeling pretty stupid too - and checking out their insurance policies.

But, while I find this latest buzz comforting I'm not sure what good it will do SGH - even if it wins £600 mill.

Does anyone have any idea where the £600 mill that SGH paid Quindell went?

It seems to have evaporated.

And it looks like WTG is on a mission to evaporate itself ASAP and if it does SGH won't know which bit to chase after with it's £600 mill bill still to be paid.

SGH has now brought the word 'fraud' into the equation. This is a whole new ball game. One in which individuals could be facing legal recourse.

Maybe they'll evaporate too.

This is like something out of a soapie.

A bit like 'Coronation Street' - and that's been going since 1960.

No matter what anyone thinks on HC, the market will tell us all next week what the real story is.

Somehow, it knows everything.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.