SHJ 0.00% 70.0¢ shine justice ltd

Yes I could,see that a buyer sold down on the ex dividend purge...

1. 1,182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Yes I could,see that a buyer sold down on the ex dividend purge and others followed and the buy orders followed and stock was bought from $1.13 back up up to $1.20. I managed to get a few myself.

I don't think that the company was in a position to pay its current cash out with Covid making monetising existing claims difficult and we are still awaiting $26 million in cash. I believe this $26 Million is the only cash available for special uses and we haven't got it yet. When this announcement is made there will be a return to previous prices.

I'm happy to collect 6 cents a year per share unfranked as long as it increases by 1 or 2 cent per year. The company cannot do a buy back as the two directors own too much and that would make liquidity worse.

Depending in the cost of funding, paying off some debt would increase recurrent cashflow, if the interest rate is high eg 8%.

If the company grows at the current rate I am happy, I don't want to fund growth for growths sake, law firms need to take a breather from growth to collect and consolidate the spoils.

In difficult times Shine will be a safe haven, and the possibility of class action arising out of the SEQ and NSW floods as well as insurance handling claims may lead to more profit for shine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHJ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.