SIG 1.59% $1.28 sigma healthcare limited

I would think an oligopoly PBS wholesaler selling the same...

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2008
    I would think an oligopoly PBS wholesaler selling the same products at one price to its majority owners and at a higher price to its smaller retail customers (the independant pharmacists) is worth a look by the ACCC.

CW is a juggernaut Priceline is a minnow.

This is a substantially different business model to WES and API posing a substantial threat to genuine competition and exerting inequitable market power.

As a significant holder, l should care less, money is in the bank. But somehow as a citizen, l cannot help but sense this is a very bad outcome for all customers who rely on the care and expertise of their local pharmacist. I find it to be like selling grog from a vending machine and suggesting no one will be adversely affected.

With entitlements now in hand at 70c, l am happy selling a 6 figure sum of stock every day, as l have, to reduce my position.

I am not so financially foolish to sell out in total as buyers are still excited and the ACCC may indeed intervene.

After years of relatively passively holding SIG, I now watch this stock daily and actively lighten my position whilst building a bank of cash to deploy on the next fallen ASX angel. I don't know what it is yet, but l am confident 2024 will offer me many choices.

GLTASH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.28
Change
0.020(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $2.080B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.29 $1.26 $3.296M 2.581M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 84753 $1.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.28 3446 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SIG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.