SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

re: News: Silver Lake Resources - A Quality, ... Les our CEO to...

1. 1,084 Posts.
    re: News: Silver Lake Resources - A Quality, ... Les our CEO to me is extremely competant,honest and straight,rare qualities these days.I think Slr is one of the few gold companies who has come out publicly and on an international stage and spoke about the true cost per ounce of gold including all costs going way back.Brave and honest,would be refreshing if all gold companies even attempted to do this.

No doubt some fund managers who react to flies crawling up a wall are turned off.If you look beyond the true cost now you will find it can reduce considerably with more production but its ok NOW.

Slr is making good profit.Next quarterly production of Igr asset will no doubt be down,why because Les is making money processing a stock pile of 100k ozs,low grade but imagine the savings.Why so they can look at the big picture to maximise the Igr resources and synergies to save money for the merged companies.From what Slr have stated a $40m saving maybe conservative on cost reductions for Slr/Igr.I would like to know what the true savings are at the moment just processing the stock pile even though production may be down but the huge Majestic and other resources are still there waiting to be bought online.Good company strategy to build cash.

How many gold companies have you seen talk about true cost of production?I am not vastly experienced but Slr is the first I have seen talk about it on an International forum,well done Les.
    Directors have bought shares in last few weeks,one bought $100k.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.