SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

I believe SLR are keeping close tabs on GML not too far away...

1. 641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    I believe SLR are keeping close tabs on GML not too far away which looks promising to SLR to grow their resources by an acquisition? They are awaiting with interest the results coming out continually for the next 12 months every two to three weeks sample gold releases?
    GML have a very successful management team such as Peter Langworthy who is MD & Geologist of GML who was founding director of NST 10 years ago in same boat on share price as GML is today 2.5 cents and also Founding director of CMM only 3 years ago and CMM $1.91 today yet to produce gold? Also Peter Langworthy was head of the team that found several nickel resources before selling too Jubilee mines for $3.3 Billion dollars? Mark Cossom who is Geologist for GML ex Doray who sold to SLR and CFO Debbie Fullerton who is GML non executive director but is CEO of WGX? GML sits right in the middle of WGX, RMS, SLR, MGV, BGL, EVN. So GML has an exciting time ahead of it and might be a a nice DE-risked spec share knowing the experience and company it holds surrounding it with plenty of cashed up buyers including SLR? DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.