SMC 0.00% 49.0¢ strategic minerals corporation nl

For any remaining shareholders of Strategic Minerals interested...

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    For any remaining shareholders of Strategic Minerals interested in getting what I consider to be a ball park "fair and reasonable" valuation for Strategic's assets, I have compiled a report to assist in the process. It is my intention to update this report on a regular basis before and during the takeover process to assist minority shareholders in gauging what might be considered fair and reasonable. As most long suffering shareholders of Strategic are already aware, the share price has been adversely affected due to the circumstances surrounding this protracted takeover process (there is an obvious lack of liquidity and interest).

If you get a chance to read the attached report I am hoping you will get a better feel for what Strategic could have potentially been trading for if it were managed in a more conventional manner. The report also touches on what I considered to be a grossly inadequate valuation methodology used during the last failed takeover attempt of the company (this is just my opinion).

Any feedback or suggestions would be much appreciated as it is my hope this information can ultimately be used to help the remaining active shareholders fight for a fairer outcome in the likely event an opportunistic offer is made for the remaining shares. We will have to wait and see how this unfolds.

Also please note this report simply expresses my opinion as to what Strategic Minerals assets could potentially be worth and should not be misconstrued as investment advice upon which financial decision making is based. To the best of my knowledge the information is accurate but may contain errors.

Strategic Metals Review Version 1 .pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.