SMC 0.00% 49.0¢ strategic minerals corporation nl

The junior gold mining sector continues to strengthen and...

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    The junior gold mining sector continues to strengthen and Australian based resource oz continue to increase in value. This makes the timing of this compulsory acquisition process very interesting. Below is an updated version of the valuation report which now includes a table in Appendix 2 of the companies included in DGO's EV per oz graph and their current EV per oz valuations using current share prices. For conservatism median values have been used instead of averages to arrive at an overall EV per oz for the group of A$77.80/oz. The DGO presentation was delivered on the 4th of June and used numbers as at the 26th of May. Clearly a lot has happened in the junior gold space since that date.

The indicative valuation for Strategic Minerals has now risen to a range of $0.85 to $0.95. Below is the second version of this report outlining how these numbers have been arrived at. As per usual feel free to provide any feedback.

Also please note this report simply expresses my opinion as to what Strategic Minerals assets could potentially be worth and should not be misconstrued as investment advice upon which financial decision making is based. To the best of my knowledge the information is accurate but may contain errors.

Strategic Minerals Value Ver. 2.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.