SMC 0.00% 49.0¢ strategic minerals corporation nl

Another update to our valuation report for the week ending...

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Another update to our valuation report for the week ending August 7, 2020. This version now has a 6th valuation angle which uses an industry accepted Rule of Thumb for valuing mineral resources. Some of the commentary in this report has been modified and improved upon since Version 3. The valuation has continued to rise in light of the continuing strength in both the gold price and the junior gold mining sector. Our valuation range is now conservatively $1.10 to $1.20 reflecting this recent strength (we have used a gold spot price of A$2800/oz). The Angle 2 company assumptions have also been updated for the recent quarterly cash flow results and any recent capital raising. As per usual I welcome your feedback.

Also please note this report simply expresses my opinion as to what Strategic Minerals assets could potentially be worth and should not be misconstrued as investment advice upon which financial decision making is based. To the best of my knowledge the information is accurate but may contain errors.

Strategic Minerals Value Ver. 4.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.