SO4 0.00% 31.0¢ salt lake potash limited

This ASX SOP sector is going to be huge - there is plenty of...

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    This ASX SOP sector is going to be huge - there is plenty of room for all over time. Its an undersupplied market globally and the biggest source of new supply are the Western Australian salt lakes with the right chemistry. I've had a bit of fun with clowns like Blue Fox, but largely to ensure that some of his clearly false comments were corrected.

Kalium has had some major issues - the capital intensity is high and investors have been uncomfortable with the biggest shareholder owning a royalty.
    Agrimin is a huge project but with logistical challenges.
    Reward is also a large project but with both logistical and historical native title issues.
    Australian Potash has a solid paleochannel play but has always suffered from being undercapitalised.

On my pick, SO4, the logistics are less of a problem but the method of development has been unconventional and probably led to the delays in funding. I'm still very comfortable that SO4 has the best-in-class business model in the sector and its success will only benefit the other players in the sector.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SO4 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.