LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

Dex,perhaps i was plkaying playing a litle entrapment with...

1. 4,234 Posts.
    Dex,
    perhaps i was plkaying playing a litle entrapment with dictionary. it is my clear understanding that csg lobby was an important factor in the process.qgc was very involved in this. that is something thst we definitely should give bondy credit for and the leverages he used to help achieve a good outcome for ucg.

i do like the outcome for all concerned. we shouldnt be afraid to want to test out ucg and prove up a sustainable and safe way to manage the risks that it poses. with the necessary controls in place i see it as a way to strengthen the foundation on which a fedgling ucg industry is built. it will also act asa barrier to entry for those lessqualified to op[erate in the sector. this will further protect the good work that the ucg three have laid down.

on the actual governments decision to continue to allow CSG to go full throttle, there have been some industry changethere as well i believe; specifically the mandatory treatment of water to surface and the utilisation of evaporation p[onds.

it makes complete sense for the govvt to continue use the csg industry to support the achievement of the gas utilisatiion target. the alternatie would have been suicide3 fir them. angry consumers becasue the gas price has shot up, massive delays in the planned expendiuture of billions of dollars of infracsctructure to support gaS export. not a good look fpr qld or australia asa pkace to invest. simply the csg industry had already mAade itseklf to important to the future of qld/aus. i think the outcome at least showed they were not willing to shut oiut a fledgling industry.

sorry the the spelling. not easy to type and stand with baby in the arm :)

SF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.