TYX 14.3% 0.6¢ tyranna resources limited

news soon?, page-6

1. 24,765 Posts.
    I see on an ugly day for the market that IFE is up again - today 7.44%. It may pay to have a careful read of the following released by IFE to the market on Monday this week:

"Planning for the first phase, low cost development is now well advanced. Mine infrastructure will consist mainly of a mobile crushing and screening plant probably supplied and operated by contractors. It is intended that 50% - 60%Fe material will be upgraded to DSO specification by minimal processing via low cost crushing and screening and dry magnetic separators.

The project will transport iron ore by road and the existing rail system to Port Adelaide for export, minimising the need for expensive new infrastructure which is a major cost for many new iron ore projects.

IronClad has received numerous inquiries from Chinese entities, both steel mills and traders, wishing to negotiate supplies of Wilcherry Hills high quality iron ore."

Comment:

Maybe what IFE is planning is just starting to sink in. The "mine infrastructure" is "mainly" a "mobile crushing and screening plant" which IFE want to have "supplied and operated by contractors."

Twice the use of "low cost" is written, followed by "minimising the need for expensive new infrastructure."

Note also the "numerous inquiries from Chinese ... steel mills and traders." With minimal costs involved don't be surprised if one of them picks up the tab!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $19.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $3.711K 559.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1359001 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1362162 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.