BQT bqt solutions limited

news soon, page-3

1. 455 Posts.
    I used to hold and i've been tracking this for a while but I haven't been game to re-enter in 12 months.

Don't kid yourselves about any new big news contract.

Assuming there is some big announcement revolving around another one of Genners all encompassing innovative multi facetted, multi site, multi rhettoric contracts IMO it won't involve any immediate cashflow.

4 Options spring to mind -

1 - Some scheduled contract payments will be receipted this quarter that keep their heads above water. Unfortunately the Appendix 4C whipped up by the H&R Block apprentice doesn't really tell us much, other than to highlight that whilst revenue grew last quarter, it didn't grow enough.

2 - Another placement, but as already stated, who in they're right mind would buy it? A consolidation and some cheap options perhaps?

3 - Takeover Target? Who I'm not sure of, but that may explain the recent placement fiasco. For holders this would be your best hope.

4 - Liquidation, but this would be very odd given the recent placement and abismal management....oh we are talking about Genner.

Good luck to those who hold - only time will tell!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.