GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Not required in my opinion. Why? From SP perspective because the...

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Not required in my opinion.

Why?

From SP perspective because the support level is still holding. The price still hasn't looked to me like breaking through the $1.60s since July. In fact I don't think it's been below today's low since July and support is still evident.

From funding perspective because GXY's bank account won't be over US$60M quite yet according to my calculations. Why would $60M be significant? Because that represents a 20% deposit on a $300M loan which could fund SDV. I hear you say "But I don't want GXY fund SDV with a debt facility". To which my response is it may not play out like that but it is nice to be able to have that on the negotiation table with potential partners and customers. "We can do it with or without you by ourselves, so what is your best deal?"

With regard to progress on SDV and JB: I think the news is being released when there is news. It takes time to build and drill this stuff, you know.

With regard to pricing: It isn't needed until it's needed. It's one thing to lock in promises of future supply but for production right now, who are you going to go to? The world it seems to me is maxed. No need to rush into it. The price will come when it does.

In the meantime unless it crashes through the $1.70 support, which it hasn't since July, the $1.60s which I think would be even tougher and the $1.50 support line (which I have not seen reason to get anywhere close to) I think it still looks in good shape.

Plenty of time. Just think that the rerate intensity that is likely to come could be easily avoided but oh well.

GLTA
    Last edited by Sukurio: 29/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.